Sunday, August 12, 2012

Why Pay for Cable?


We haven't paid for cable in years! After the last rate hike we realized that we weren't watching nearly enough of it to make it worth the cost of having the service. That move saved us almost $80 a month! Instead we have HuluPlus! I love it! We were able to download an app for our Nintendo Wii for free that allows us to watch all of their programming over our television without having to hook the computer up to it. 
HuluPlus has minimal commercials on it too. I honestly don't think I could go back to normal television where I'm constantly bombarded by commercials all the time! Plus, being able to watch my shows when I want to is a great advantage too. The best part is that it only costs $7.99 a month! Use the link below to sign up for HuluPlus now to get your first 2 weeks of service for free! This is a great way to try the service out :) 

http://hulu.com/r/myT3Sg



0 comments:

Swidget 1.0