Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wanna Be A Solilor Girl?

Solilor - Fashion Clothing Shop

Anyone that loves having fashionable clothes to wear will love this site! Solilor.com has some really great clothes and pretty reasonable prices. It won't break the bank to update your wardrobe. I've decided to find a "real" job again. My wardrobe seriously needs to be updated so I can put my best foot forward. I just ordered a Vintage Striped Patchwork Blouse that only costs $29.00! I can't wait for it to get here :) 

They also have a program where you can get their great clothes to try for free! After you join the site you send them an email asking to be a part of their Solilor Girl Program! They suggest that you have at least 1,000 fans throughout your network. This can include social media sites such as facebook, twitter, or a blog if you have one. Just click here to find out more information about their Solilor Girl program so you can get these great clothes for free! 

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0