Saturday, August 4, 2012

Join CrowdTap Today!

Girls125x125

Crowdtap is one of my favorite sites! After you sign up, you will occasionally receive emails telling you that you have new quickhits available. These are quick little multiple choice questions. As you keep answering questions you start qualifying for different offers. Many of these include great samples! 


The last sample I got from Crowdtap was a package of 12 samples of Woolite Dark. Each sample also came with a $1.00 off coupon! I gave a few away, and kept the rest for the us. :) All I had to do was fill out a little report about how much I liked this product to get the bonus points.

All the points you earn can be exchanged for gift cards to various companies including Amazon. If you want you can also donate all the points your earn to a charity.  You also get to help raise money for charity by completing different missions. The money for the missions I complete goes to ASPCA. 

If you haven't joined Crowdtap yet, then hurry over and sign up now!  

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0