Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fromyouflowers.com Review




Don't you just love getting flowers delivered to your home? I know I do! Unfortunately, my husband doesn't realize just how much I do lol Luckily I was able to do a review for the flower delivery site fromyouflowers.com. This is the beautiful bouquet that I received from them.

For my delivery they choose to work with Noyes Flower and Plant Shoppe. Noyes is a family owned and operated florist shop in my area. They have been in business for years and have some the most beautiful flowers and plants in our area. They always provide quick and friendly service to their customers. I remember growing up a few blocks away from the store. The greenhouse was gorgeous!! 

The arrangement I received was their "It's a beautiful day" bouquet. Of course, it wasn't exactly the same as the one pictured on the site. This depends on the flowers the local florist has to work with. However, they did come very close and I was definitely pleased with arrangement I received. 



Fromyouflowers.com has some wonderful flower arrangements starting at $24.99. Anyone that buys flowers knows this is a great price! You add many different items to your flower delivery to make it much more special for the lucky recipient. You can choose from different types of cards, teddy bears, balloons, chocolates and more. 

Fromyouflowers was ranked the "Best Value Online Florist" by the CBS Early Show and guarantees that you will be happy with any of their great bouquets. They also guarantee same day delivery. 

Connect with fromyouflowers.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0