Thursday, August 2, 2012

GoodOnYa Organic Energy Bar Review


The GoodOnYa Bar is a bar gone rogue. Not afraid to use real food with healthy fats. This is not just an energy bar, but an organic nutrition bar that offers you real value for your money. Organic, dehydrated and full of flavor. This is what you should you be eating.

If you're like me then you're always looking for something tasty that will help keep you going through the day. These GoodOnYa Bars are a great way to get the energy you need. This company is dedicated to producing healthy, organic and yummy energy bars. Their products are non GMO, don't contain soy or gluten, and are also grain free. 

"This nutrition bar is unlike any other on the market. Our motto is “Every Ingredient Matters” because every single thing that goes into each organic nutrition bar has a nutritional purpose. This is real food. It’s food from nature. We have been so conditioned to look at the #’s in the nutritional panel that we have ignored what the actual ingredients are! We have ignored what we are eating! Some people comment that our bar has too much fat. A cup of almonds has 47g of fat. And you can buy cookies that are “fat free”. We don’t argue with nature. It’s not about the #’s, it’s about WHAT you are eating."



Recently I was given the opportunity to review some of these energy bars. I received a sample pack that contained one breakfast bar, one peanut butter chocolate bar, and one peanut butter honey. My breakfast is usually fruit and cottage cheese so I didn't eat the breakfast bar then. Instead I had it for lunch that day. Usually I have to grab a snack in the afternoon, but I didn't that after eating the breakfast bar. I did the same the next two days with other bars. I can easily say that these yummy GoodOnYa Bars took care of my mid-afternoon cravings! 

They are also fully of all sorts of things that I really should include in my diet more often. All of it is completely organic! The bars are also very high in potassium. This is something I always need! My doctor is always telling me that I need to increase the amount of potassium in my diet no matter how many bananas eat. 

Overall I really enjoyed my experience with GoodOnYa Bars and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a yummy energy bar to add to their diet. 




Like GoodOnYabar on Facebook
Follow GoodOnYabar on Twitter
Visit GoodOnYabar's website

2 comments:

Happy said...

Ok, but are you a picky eater? I like your review but am a bit gun shy when it comes to lots of things. Could you give a number on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the best.

Julie St Thomas said...

I would give them an 8 out of 10. :)

Swidget 1.0