Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cook'n Recipe Organizer



I get a lot of offers to review products, but rarely do I really look forward to them as much as I looked forward to getting this offer! I'm so happy to announce that this software from www.dvo.com didn't disappoint! 

With software it's easier than ever before to create your own electronic cookbook! You can add your own recipes, and also find recipes online to add to your cookbook with a single click :) 

This software can also make it easy to create your shopping lists for the week. Simply add the meals you want to serve to your menu and the Cook'n Recipe software will generate your shopping list for you! This can be a huge time save for anyone! 




This software is also great for anyone that is on a diet. Once you add an item to your menu, it will calculate all of it's nutritional value for you. This won't only save you time, but help you stick to those dieting goals that you have :) 

Check out this video to learn more about the Cook'n Recipe Organizer!




Don't forget to check out the Cook'n Recipe Organizer Facebook Page to learn more about this great product. They also like to do giveaways so you'll never know when you can win something :) 

I would recommend this software to anyone that enjoys cooking!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0