Friday, June 21, 2013

June 2013 Biannual Blogathon Bash!!

Biannual Blogathon Bash

This year I've decided to join the June 2013 Biannual Blogathon Bash! This is very last minute so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet lol All I know is that I'm going try my best, improve my blog a bit, and hopefully learn lots :) 

The Blogathon is only for the weekend. Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend, but I'm still hoping I can get a least a few mini-challenges completed a day.  Here's a list of the mini-challenges I am really looking forward to participating in. There are a few more that I might tackle if there is any time left. I also have a book about SEO and blogging that I would like to finish up this weekend. So we'll see. Maybe I can sneak a longer break in tomorrow at work lol 

How to Make Your Own Blog Button
Make Your Media Kit
Stumbleupon 101: A Beginner's Guide
SEO Basics: The Perfect About Page
The Basics of Branding Your Blog
Writing A Series or Theme for Your Blog
Understanding Blog Policies

It's not too late for your join all the fun. Just click here to sign up for the June 2013 Biannual Blogathon to get started. 

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0