Thursday, February 2, 2012

Birthday Chronicle Review




Recently I had the opportunity to review this neat this Birthday Chronicle! I have to admit that I love it :) This is a cute little item will put the name you specify in the headline. For this one I used my mothers name and birthday. She'll hate me for sharing her age all over the net, but I'm sure she will love getting this for her birthday! The complete page is 8 1/2 x 11. As long as you have a decent printer you will be print this out with no problems. You can even have the page framed so that it can be lovingly display by the recipient. If you don't want to frame it yourself, then you can order a framed copy from Becauseitriedit.com.

Your mini-newspaper will include fun little facts about what was happening during the year of your birth. This includes items like who the president was, the Academy Awards, top music, and other fun headlines. It's all-around a fun and unique gift that your family and friends will love. The graphic above only shows the top portion of this mini-newspaper. There is a lot more to it :)

To learn more about the Birthday Chronicle and to see their other great gift ideas go to Becauseitriedit.com. They have a lot of unique and fun things that will please anyone that you need a present for. The owner has been kind enough to host a giveaway for this unique item. There will be a raffelcopter set up for it here on my blog soon. Two winners will be chosen to get one Birthday Chronicle absolutely free! I'll make another post once the giveaway is ready :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0