Thursday, July 26, 2012

10 Years of Eden Fantasys!

Black mesh baby doll lingerie
Sugar-free flavored warming lube for sex, oral sex and massage.
Non-piercing nipple ringsMulti-speed silver egg vibrator made of plastic with purple control pack.
Edenfantasys.com is my favorite adult shop ever!! I live in a small, rural town in Northern Maine called Presque Isle. While there are no local laws against adult stores, the area churches usually raise enough of a stink about it that no one will open one. There are a few stores that adult dvd's for sale and rent, but that's it. I have to go online to get toys! 
I also love getting stuff for free! Thanks to the great rewards program at Edenfantasys.com I've gotten everything in the picture above for nothing! Not even shipping! In the past 5 months since I've discovered this great site I've gotten $95.55 worth of merchandise. I've paid a total of $46.42. So far I've saved over 50% on my purchases! 

By participating in their community, liking products, commenting on different products, adding things to your wish list and just doing different things you can easily get $5.00 in credit from them each day! 
They are currently celebrating their 10th Anniversary! As part of their celebration they are offering all members double points on all their activities until 7/29! This is a great time to sign up for EdenFantasys.com and start earning yourself some fun new toys, clothes, books, or whatever you desire :) 
I'm thinking of getting the 50 Shades of Grey with my next gift card. I read it when it was a Twilight fanfiction story, but it might be fun to read to it again. See if I get past the character name changes lol 
Hopefully they will get Anne Rice's Beauty Series back in. If you haven't read the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty then you are missing out! I really need to get a new copy so I can read it again. 

Don't wait any longer to sign up! Join now to get double points so you're first purchase can be free! 


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0